Relay Control Panels
IE is a critical supplier of relay control panels and turnkey relay enclosures.
Enel – Relay Control Panels and Enclosure, White Cloud Wind Farm, White Cloud, Nebraska
Pacificorp – TB Flats Wind Farm, Medicine Bow, Wyoming
The IE Advantage
IE is a critical supplier of relay control panels and turnkey relay enclosures to IOUs, publicly owned utilities, REAs and municipalities, and renewables developers and their construction partners in the wind, solar, and battery storage sectors.
All panels are manufactured and assembled at our dedicated panel facility, providing you cost effective solutions and exquisite quality control. Our fully integrated relay control enclosures are manufactured at all four of our regional factories, minimizing logistics costs and providing customers strong regional access for factory acceptance testing (FATs).
IE – Engineered by Operators™
- Customized relay control enclosures up to 18’ x 70’ in single piece designs, or up to 30’ wide and 200’+ length in multi-split configurations
- Unique, hinged side IE panel design allows easy technician access for integration and wiring of critical components
- Integration of all key components including relays, test switches, and backup battery systems
- Full HVAC system design and integration
- Customized designs for integration with switchgear or auto-reclosers, or with power transformers and High Voltage components for turnkey skid-mounted substations
- Ruggedized designs for remote or other harsh environment utility applications feeding pipelines, compressor stations, mines, or other industrial power users
- Skidded or trailed mounted options available
- Turnkey custom relay control enclosures available in 14-18 weeks