E-houses, PDCs, MCC Buildings, Electrical Enclosures, and more.
Suncor Oil Sands to Crude Facility, Fort McMurray, Canada
MV Switchgear PDC Chevron Oil Polishing Facility, Weld County, CO
Electrical Buildings and Enclosures
Every industry has a different name for walk-in style electrical enclosures – E-houses, PDCs, PCRs, MCC buildings, etc. But you’ll find one thing in common across those industries – IE’s equipment. With thousands of buildings shipped, from coastal power plants to high mountain mines and everywhere in between, you will find our enclosures in every environment and industry.
Our loyal customer base loves our turnkey solutions – we design and manufacture our buildings to all national and local codes, supply the gear, and complete and test the installation. Our goal is to make it simple for you by providing plug and play solutions.
IE – Engineered by Operators™
Commonly Integrated Equipment
- LV and MV Switchgear
- Motor controls including LV and MV MCCs and VFDs
- UPS and battery backup systems
- Automation: DCS, PLC and SCADA systems
- Relay Control Panels (RCPs)
- BESS – Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Operators cabs and equipment controls
- Turnkey HVAC systems
- Manufacturing capacity >100 per month
- Sizes ranging from 6’x6’ “dog-houses” to multi-split designs exceeding 50’x200’
- Blast resistant, Seismic Zone 4, Category 5 Hurricane, and other specialty design capabilities available
- Customized HVAC solutions including classified, hazardous location systems, and pressurized systems
- Can provide UL or other 3rd party equivalent certifications
- Rugged designs available for remote mine and other applications requiring mobile, harsh weather and chemicals, and other