IE brings unrivaled experience in building custom injection skids.
10-well Fresh Water and Chemical Injection skid, Williston ND
20,000 barrel per day salt dome solution mining and NGL pump system
IE brings unrivaled experience in building custom injection skids for a variety of applications. In the oil field, common applications include salt-water disposals (SWDs), jet-pump power-fluid skids, fresh-water and chemical injection skids, and secondary and EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery – CO2/polymer) injection skids. We also offer deep experience in packaging injection skids for solution mining, in-situ mining injection, and geothermal power applications.
We know from experience that nearly every application requires a custom-design based on specific job requirements. We combine deep process, pumping, and instrumentation know-how with industry leading controls and automation expertise, allowing us to optimize the P&ID for every system. We integrate a broad range of injection pumps as well as specialty pumps for custom chemical injection and measurement. Carbon and stainless-steel piping is available for water, salt water, chemical, and crude injection systems
Our goal is to make it easy – our electrical and automation team will integrate power, controls, and automation including PLC design and programming, to meet your exact requirements. Our partners can support in-field construction for a full turnkey experience.
IE – Engineered by Operators™
Summary Design Elements
- Single skid or multiple skid designs incorporating all process, pumping, instrumentation, electrical and controls, and flow measurement equipment
- Fully custom P&IDs available to meet your pressure, flow, and fluid requirements
- Injection pressures up to 7,000 PSI and flow rates of 30,000 bpd or more
- Outdoor rated or enclosed (weather protected) designs available
- Integrated electrical rooms or off skid electrical rack designs available
- On skid filtration, overhead cranes, and other systems for easy maintenance
- Metered chemical injection packages available
- Option for IE to supply custom PLC and develop program
- Built to various standards including API MPMS, ASME B-31.3-4, or API-1104
- Can meet Hazardous Area Classification requirements
- All systems hydro and function tested prior to shipment