IE’s MV custom switchgear includes both metal-clad and metal enclosed options.
Stainless Steel enclosed PLC – Potash Mine, Carlsbad New Mexico
IE in PLC Enclosure, Bingham Canyon Mine, Bingham, Utah
Custom Controls, PLC Panels, & Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
IE is a trusted partner in providing customized automation, control, and PLC panels to the industrial sector, with thousands installed in mining, oil & gas, renewables and utilities, and food and beverage industries. While our customized power products are built in four factories across the US, we centralize all our panels – both PLC/DCS cabinets and our relay control panels – under a single roof at our dedicated panel facility. This provides us the scale and focus required to meet the stringent cost and quality standards that our customers demand.
Our volumes and purchasing agreements with key PLC and controls hardware manufacturers allow us to offer extremely competitive prices and short lead-times. For projects where automation is required but not fully scoped, our technical resources can help you specify the right components and develop and complete the programming as well.
IE – Engineered by Operators™
Summary Design Elements
- Standard cabinets or customized enclosures
- Fully integrated processors, I/O cards, HMIs, power supplies, and other key components
- Deep experience with Rockwell / Allen-Bradley hardware and programming
- Additional experience with XXXX and XXXX components
Key Performance Specs
- UL 508a and UL 698a certified panels (non-hazardous and hazardous locations)
- NEMA 3R, 4X, and 12 enclosures