IE is the “easy button” for your custom pump projects.
Data Center Pump building, Ashburn VA
100,000 bpd crude pipeline metering skid – Guernsey WY
Custom Mechanical Pump Systems
At the risk of being cliché, IE is the “easy button” for your custom pump projects. We offer truly unique capabilities – merging process, pumping, and instrumentation know-how with deep electrical, controls and automation expertise to simplify your most complex custom pumping projects
We have deep experience in integrating a broad range of process equipment – pumps, filtration, heat exchangers and chillers, compressors, and all the associated instrumentation and controls. Our engineering team can build to spec, or collaborate in developing P&IDs, electrical one-lines, and control narratives for your most complicated and critical projects. By offering design, fabrication, process, controls, and automation capabilities in-house, we offer a single point of contact for turnkey systems, with specialty projects designed and delivered in 18 weeks or less.
Capabilities include carbon and stainless-steel piping, compliance with classified and non-classified hazardous environments, and packages for a variety of products including water, salt-water, glycol, NGLs, crude oil, finished petroleum products, and natural gas.
IE – Engineered by Operators™
Summary Design Elements
- Single skid or split skid designs incorporating all process, pumping, instrumentation, electrical and controls, and flow measurement equipment
- Fully custom P&IDs available to meet your pressure, flow, and fluid requirements
- Custom pump packages integrating pumps up to 1500 hp, pipe up to 36”, and pressures of 5,000 PSI or more
- LV or MV pump controls – including integrated LV/MV VFDs
- Outdoor rated or enclosed (weather protected) designs available
- Integrated electrical rooms or off-skid electrical rack designs available
- Integrated automation including flow computers, PLC, and more
- Modular, fast-custom solutions available (<18-20 weeks)
Key Performance Specs
- In-house welding engineer – ability to train to any welding spec within weeks
- ASME B-31.3-4 and API 1104 for in-house pipe welding in oilfield applications
- Systems designed to meet all Hazardous Area Classification requirements
- Provisions for full hydro and function testing prior to shipment