Providing peace of mind support and expertise.
We know that earning your business, means taking care of you consistently. Our service approach is to be the easy button. We want you to call us because you know the job will get taken care of correctly. Let us get you up and running quickly and efficiently.
IE – Engineered by operators.
Turnkey Capabilities Including Engineering Services
We are an ideal partner for your fast-paced, mid-sized projects that don’t warrant a full consulting engineer partner but are still too large to tackle on your own.
With our deep skillset in electrical, automation, and mechanical design, and leveraging key industry relationships including engineering and construction partners, we offer ultra-fast turnkey or balance-of-plant solutions for your smaller compressor, storage, injection, and terminal sites.
- Engineering and design capabilities in power and electrical distribution, automation, process and instrumentation, and mechanical design.
- System and skid design for MV and LV power distribution systems, metering and measurement systems, pumping systems up to 2000hp, ASME vessels, and PLC/DCS control systems
- Common applications include compressor station balance of plant equipment, loading/offloading terminals, gathering facilities, and liquids storage facilities
Engineering & Consulting Services
Our industry experience in power distribution and controls, as well as processes and rotating equipment is a huge asset to our customers. From conceptual design, to working with your EPC contractor through final design. Let us help you save time and money on these projects from the beginning.
- Ultra fast and flexible partnering
- Common sense feedback including understanding of cost drivers and how to minimize cost while maintaining functionality
- Common services include:
- Pump and line sizing and design
- Switchgear/MCC/Control design
- Compressor system sizing and design
- Automation / PLC design
- Backup power / UPS system design and sizing
- Heat trace sizing and design
Electrical and Mechanical Parts and Service
With a team built of former operators, we understand that sometimes getting equipment delivered to site is just the start.
We offer a variety of commissioning and startup services on new equipment, as well as service teams in the Niobrara, Wyoming, and the Bakken that can respond to your electrical and mechanical needs. And our deep supply chain partnerships and expertise allow us to find all the after sales parts you need.
- On-site offloading, commissioning, and startup services
- On-site electrical and automation services
- On-site mechanical services including pump expertise
- Pumps and mechanical components and replacement parts
- Electrical and automation components and replacement parts